top of page

Connect and Reflect Community
 

~ Supporting Health & Conscious Living ~

Engage. Align. Thrive.

Supporting our growth and healing...

We don’t have all the answers. 

New information is ever emerging. It can be a lot to sort through the material and actually take steps to incorporate the insights & lessons into our lives. Here - we do that together! 

This community is a resource for YOU to enjoy as you learn & incorporate Personalized Lifestyle Medicine (PLM) practices. Besides, connecting with like-minded community can help the whole village thrive! 

How does it work? 

All are invited to attend intimate rotating events hosted, every third Thursday of the month, by Becca Marshall, founder of AXC. Events are offered livestream via Zoom, held with intentions for the cultivation and enhancement of your personalized journey of health, lifestyle and well-being.

 

Participants of these events have reported: 

  • Gaining confidence, clarity and understanding of the self and the world around us.

  • Engaging with a like-minded community focused on holistic wellbeing and integrative healthcare practices.

  • Learning more about embracing ourselves and others fully, and gain tools and knowledge to apply in your day-to-day life.

Untitled design - 2022-08-23T130730.214.png

Reflection Events

Every two months a new book is selected to read along with our community. Read at your own pace during this time, engaging with community as much or as little as you'd like through our private FB group.

These events invite you to expand your perspective. Discuss your experience with the latest book; share what resonated with you while discovering how the read touched the lives of others. Declare your biggest take away, and anchor insights and lessons into your daily mindsets and lifestyle practices.

Untitled design - 2022-08-23T130004.857.png

ConnectionEvents

 

In the months between Reflection Events, we will engage in healing practices corresponding to a chosen topic for each event. 

 

Each Connection Event features a special guest — a health practitioner with unique experiences and knowledge to share with us and support our healing journeys. Learn more about our next Connection Event below!

Current Book Selection:
Attached by Amir Levine and Rachel Heller
attached.jpg

 

Reflection Event

 

When:

 

Thursday, February 16th @ 7:30 pm EST

Where:

Join us Live for the event;

virtually via Zoom.

Zoom link will be made available via email & FB Group

to members of our private Connect & Reflect Community.

Check out our previous book selections on our Resources page.
RE Registration
CE Regstration

 

Connection Event

 

When:

 

Thursday, January 19th @ 7:30 pm EST

Where:

Join us Live for the event;

virtually via Zoom.

Zoom link will be made available via email & FB Group

to members of our private Connect & Reflect Community.

Connection Event (18).png

All C&R Events are donation-based.

This month, should you choose to donate, 80% of all donations will be be shared directly with The BodyTalk Foundation (The remaining 20% will go toward administrative event fees).

The IBF has been established to support the research and development of the BodyTalk System and the education of the healthcare community and the general public. The IBF fulfills its mission through two branches of programs: Scientific Research Studies and BodyTalk Access Outreach Programs.

To learn more visit: https://www.bodytalksystem.com/ibf/

IBF-Logo-1.png
Previous Donations:
loveland logo.PNG
logo.PNG
bgb.PNG

Our Past Reads:

Here are books we've selected for previous Reflection Events to further support your growth, wellness, and alignment.

Yoga at Home


  Join for the Content, Stay for the Community! - Becca Marshall

Newsletter signup
bottom of page